Proudly serving Evans, CO, and surrounding communities
You spend a lot of time in your vehicle , so it needs to maintain a comfortable temperature. When your air conditioner stops working or your heater blows out, there could be something seriously wrong with your vehicle. Instead of ignoring the problem, contact the auto repair specialists at First Class Truck And Auto Service in Greeley today. When you bring your vehicle to our shop, we’ll take the time to perform a thorough diagnostic before recommending the best A/C and heating repair service for your vehicle .
With more than 31 years of industry experience, our truck and auto repair specialists have the tools and equipment necessary to repair your vehicle ‘s heating and cooling issues quickly and efficiently. If you’ve been experiencing problems with the air conditioning and heating unit in your vehicle , it may be time to schedule an appointment with one of our technicians. While there are many telltale signs that something is wrong with your heating and cooling system, below are a few common symptoms we’ve encountered:
- The air blowing through your vehicle ‘s vents is only slightly cooler than the outside air.
- You notice an unusual, musty smell coming from your vehicle .
- Your defroster isn’t working properly, or it takes a long time to defrost your windshield.
- It’s difficult to warm up your vehicle , even if the heater is on.
- Your heating and air conditioning doesn’t work when the vehicle is idling.
Common A/C & Heating Problems
Since 1984, we’ve been providing quality auto repair and maintenance services to clients throughout Colorado. If your vehicle ’s air conditioning isn’t running like it used to, or your truck’s heater isn’t as efficient as it used to be, contact our certified technicians today.
- Refrigerant Leak – Many vehicles experience air conditioning problems when there is a lack of coolant or there has been a refrigerant leak. This means that your vehicle’s Freon or other refrigerant source has been depleted and your vehicle cannot cool things as efficiently as it used to.
- Blockage – When your vehicle’s cooling system is blocked, the coolant can’t circulate to the radiator, which can cause your engine to overheat. When this occurs, your vehicle cannot heat and cool the interior like it should.
- Dirty Air Filters – If your vehicle’s A/C and heat aren’t working like they should be, you could have dirty air filters. Clean air filters allow the air to circulate better in your vehicle which can help heat and cool your vehicle faster.
First Class Truck & Auto has been providing top-notch auto repair and maintenance services to Colorado residents for more than 31 years. Our specialized technicians have the tools and knowledge to quickly repair your vehicle or truck so you can get back on the road, fast! From your vehicle’s heating and cooling system to engine and transmission repair, we can help remedy all of your automobile issues. Interested in learning more about our auto repair shop? Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our technicians!